Your face is exposed to excessive dirt and pollution every day. Considering the pollution levels, a washcloth and facial cleanser alone are not enough to cleanse your face thoroughly. To ensure deep cleansing of your face, you need to switch to the best facial cleansing brush.
A facial cleansing brush exfoliates the skin surface, providing a gentle skin. It also delays aging by speeding up the cell renewal process.
By going through a number of products available in the market and doing thorough research on the best facial brush and facial exfoliator machine, we have come to the conclusion that:
“Clarisonic Mia2 is the best facial cleansing brush that removes dead skin buildup, excess oils, sebum, dirt, heavy makeup and pollutants from the skin from deep within the pores. It rejuvenates and revives the skin by removing dead skin cells.”
Why Is Clarisonic Mia2 The Best Choice?
- Clarisonic Mia2 has 1-minute T-Timer feature with which it guides when to move to the next area of the face, whereas Power Facial Cleansing Brush lacks this feature.
- It provides six times better cleansing of your face as compared to other facial cleansing brushes of its category.
- Clarisonic Mia2 cleanses the face using patented sonic oscillation technology and it is the only facial cleansing brush with this feature.
Check Clarisonic Mia2 on Amazon!
Power Facial Cleansing Brush (Our 2nd Choice)
Why Is Power Facial Cleansing Brush Our Second Choice?
Power Facial Cleansing Brush is one of the best facial cleansing brushes and also a worthy competitor. However, there was a close competition between our first choice and the second one and Power Facial Cleansing Brush became the runner up because of some of its flaws.
- Power Facial Cleansing Brush is not rechargeable; it requires four AA batteries, contrary to that, Clarisonic Mia2 is rechargeable.
- As it comes with four brush heads, so you must be careful while choosing one and need to use the right technique for effective results.
- The latex brush of this facial cleansing brush might be too harsh for the sensitive skin.
Check Power Facial Cleansing Brush on Amazon!
What Makes Power Facial Cleansing Brush Still Worthy?
- Power Facial Cleansing Brush works as a moisturizer applicator, deep cleanser, makeup remover, massager and exfoliating tool as compared to other facial cleansing brushes which act only as cleansers and exfoliators.
- It comes with four brush heads to cater to multiple skin needs, whereas Clarisonic Mia2 has only one brush head.
- Power Facial Cleansing Brush is budget-friendly as compared to Clarisonic Mia2, that is an expensive option.
Best Facial Cleansing Brushes for Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Acne Prone Skin & Oily Skin
Who does not want a natural or instant glow? Face cleansing is something one does every day, but now in this new world of pollution and dust, it is not enough to just use the fingertips for cleansing.
As stated by skin experts, facial cleansing brushes, sponges and tools like these are a great way to carefully remove every last particle of make-up, pore-clog sunscreen and everyday dirt we may miss with our hands, and these especially come in handy for city residents as we all know pollution is not skin’s friend.
There is a huge variety of facial cleansing brushes available in the market that too in a wide budget range. From the highly expensive range of over $500 to extremely budget-friendly options available under $30 every kind of facial cleanser comes with a unique set of features, pros, and cons.
These brushes vary in the specification for specific skin types and skin problems. Read our detailed guide and benefits of the facial cleansers to choose the best option for you.
Making the job easier for you, here we are, reviewing the top pick of the most expensive as well as the extremely budget-friendly options for the best face brushes for acne-prone skin, dry, sensitive skin as well as oily skin and mature skin.
Read on the product list and choose what best suits your budget as well as your needs.
1- Clarisonic Mia2 (The Ultimate Winner)
Clarisonic Mia2, the 2-Speed facial cleansing brush is an ideal solution for acne-prone skin, blemishes, pores, dull skin and uneven texture and tone. It is the best facial brush with smooth and soft bristles that are gentle on the skin.
With oscillation technology that creates rhythmic spins and rotations, Clarisonic facial cleansing brush gently removes heavy makeup, dirt and dead skin build-up, sebum, excess oils and pollutants from deep within the pores. (Our pick for the best black-head remover)
- Two different speeds with one minute pulsing T-timer for personal customization
- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone
- Prepares skin for better absorption of skin creams, serum and moisturizers
- Helps improves skin texture, tone & creates noticeably healthier looking skin
- Apply cleanser to wet brush head and gently move the brush in a circular motion on damp facial skin.
The brush movement creates a vacuum effect that unclogs the pores and literally rejuvenates and revives the skin by removing dead skin cells. The 300 micro-massage movements every minute enhance cell turnover and make your skin look younger and refreshed.
- Color: White
- Speed: Two Speeds with Pulsing T-timer
- Cleanser: 30 ml
- Extra: Gel Cleanser
- Brand: Clarisonic
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
This facial exfoliator machine provides deep cleansing and exfoliation give a radiant glow with a soft, smooth and even skin texture. Use it with water and a small amount of any facial cleanser of your choice for the best cleansing effect.
Clean the brush after every use or at least every two uses with soap and water. The brush bristles get grimy with deep cleansing and makeup removing process.
Make sure to avoid product buildup as that may cause germ growth. Clean the brush regularly for best results, rinse well with water and make sure you let it dry before storing it away.
Stay ahead of your face cleansing game with the best facial cleansing brush for acne prone skin, mature skin and oily skin. You can even get separate brushes for specific skin types as well as skin conditions.
However, when it comes to using even the best face brush for acne-prone skin or any other skin type, less is more. It is often quite tempting to go hard on your skin, but overdoing the cleansing and exfoliation can actually do more harm than good to the sensitive skin of your face.
Therefore, one minute, twice a week, is just enough. If you use heavy makeup on a regular basis, then you may use it for removing makeup. But make sure to skip on any other exfoliation including the chemical exfoliates when you use a face cleansing brush.
- Unclog pores by cleansing sebum, oils, dirt and makeup
- Allow better product absorption
- Skin appears visibly clear and younger
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Quite expensive ( Check price on Amazon )
- Battery life is not very good
- Overuse may lead to redness
- If not used properly, it may irritate sensitive skin and lead to skin problems
2- Power Facial Cleansing Brush (Our Second Choice)
This 4 in 1 Power facial cleansing brush is a professional cleansing kit. It is the best facial cleansing brush in the category of skin cleansing brushes and toning devices for mature skin, dry, acne prone skin as well as oily skin.
Facial Cleansing Brush, 4 in 1 Waterproof Face Brush, Electric Face Brush for Deep Cleansing, Gentle Exfoliating, Removing Blackhead, Massaging,...
- A PERFECT 4-IN-1 FACIAL CARE SYSTEM: A waterproof facial cleansing brush with 4 different face brush heads give you the full range of cleansing, from a gentle cleaning to vigorous deep-cleaning, experience exfoliation more better for visibly brighter, more even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin. Requires 4 AA batteries (Battery are not included).
- FULLY WATERPROOF DESIGN: Special IPX7 waterproof design is ideal for those who prefer an in-shower service. Convenient and safe to use in the shower or bath without worry. Enjoy spa-quality facial care in your own home and while you travel.
It comes with two-speed settings and four detachable brush heads to cater to different needs of the skin. These four detachable heads are:
- Makeup puff pad
- Soft bristle brush
- Latex facial brush
- Massage head brush which resembles a pumice stone
- Color: White & Blue (See on Amazon)
- Power Supply: 6V
- Best For: Acne, Blackheads and Dead Skin
- Department: Women’s
- Manufacturer: Uni Right
- Weight: 340 g
The makeup puff is ideal for long wear makeup removal as well as moisturizer application. Used wet with the right makeup remover, this makeup puff pad is ideal to get rid of waterproof, long wear foundation as well as water proof eye makeup. This rotating waterproof facial cleansing brush carefully removes all the makeup, dirt and grime from the face.
The soft facial; the brush is for daily deep cleansing and also it is the best affordable facial cleansing brush. It removes excess oils and sebum and unclogs the pores gently. This head is the best facial cleansing brush for oily skin as well as dry skin.
The latex facial brush works best for dry, flaky skin. It removes dead skin cells and gently exfoliates the skin too. This is a best facial cleansing brush for dry skin and it is ideal for once a week used to gently yet deeply exfoliate the skin and revive the radiant, youthful glow of the skin.
The massage head is ideal to promote blood circulation. It improves skin elasticity and revives the youthfulness of the dull skin. It promotes healthier collagen production and cell growth for younger-looking skin in the long run. It helps avoid wrinkles and crows feet rendering it the best facial cleansing brush for mature skin.
Lastly, the sponge puff brush is an excellent moisturizer applicator. It allows the hydration to seep into the deeper layers of the skin for refreshed, moisturized and hydrated look and feel. It gives a silky-smooth skin texture. However, this is recommended only once or twice a week.
Skin exfoliation is extremely beneficial for the skin. However, the less is more. That is why exfoliation is a process you should do only once or twice a week. We cannot stress it enough that over-exfoliation can irritate the skin and lead to redness, breakouts and multiple other skin problems.
- Budget-friendly ( Check price on Amazon )
- Four brush heads to cater your multiple specific skin needs
- This facial cleansing brush works as a makeup remover, moisturizer applicator, massager, a deep cleanser as well as an exfoliation tool
- It requires four AA batteries
- The latex brush might be too harsh on sensitive skin
- You need the right technique to work with the exfoliation head otherwise it might not work
3- Foreo Luna Cleansing Brush
Foreo Luna is the best facial cleansing brush for acne-prone skin and sensitive skin. The main reason is that this is a silicone brush, which uses medical-grade, BPA free and phthalates free silicone. This makes this brush much more resistant to bacterial and germ growth as compared to nylon or latex brushes.
Luna is, in fact, the best facial cleansing brush for acne-prone skin since it is 35 times more hypoallergenic than other face brushes.
The sonic technology offers 8000 massage-like sonic pulsations per minute. This vibrating motion deeply cleans and exfoliates the skin.
At the same time, it serves as a face massager leading to improved blood circulation, thus rejuvenating the dull and dry skin with a radiant glow. The massaging vibrations firm up the skin, making it look much fresh and young.
It also helps avoid wrinkles and minimize the appearance of pores. The T-zone tip of the massager allows the brush to reach the contours of the face allowing you to cleanse the ridges conveniently.
The silicone material is non-porous and there are minimal chances of germ growth. This makes this brush extremely easy to clean.
- Color: Multi-Color ( See on Amazon )
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.3 x 4 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Department: Women’s
- Manufacturer: FOREO
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
The only precaution is to avoid over-exfoliation with the vibrating pulsation as that may lead to redness and skin irritation.
Furthermore, avoid using textured or grainy exfoliates and cleansers with this silicone cleansing brush pad since their grainy texture can accumulate in the silicone pad, reducing its effectiveness and performance.
- The size is small, easy to use and conveniently portable
- Battery time is pretty good
- The upright position and shape make it easy to store
- Removes up to 99.5% of dirt and pollution build-up and residue from the pores
- Ideal facial cleanser for oily skin and dry, sensitive skin as it gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin
- Available in a cool attractive color range
- Comes complete with a cover case to keep it clean for the next use
- Budget friendly ( Check price on Amazon )
- This Luna cleansing brush is quite expensive
- The pulsating technology does not involve oscillating or rotational movement which might cause skin damage if not used the right way
4- Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
Olay ProX cleansing brush resembles the Clarasonic Mia2 in shape as well as performance. It comes with two-speed settings but is much safer to use on sensitive skin, making it the best facial cleansing brush for dry skin and sensitive acne-prone skin.
The first speed setting is much gentle and ideal for everyday cleansing. The circular massaging motion unclogs the pores and reduces blackheads. At the same time, the massaging motion improves blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin.
It actually primes and prepares the skin allowing the moisturizer to penetrate deeper for better hydration. Therefore, imparting a glowing radiance to the dull skin.
The second-speed setting is a bit higher than the first. It is great for weekly deep exfoliation rendering Olay ProX the best facial cleansing brush for oily skin as well as dry and acne-prone skin.
However, we recommend you to avoid over-exfoliating the sensitive skin as that may lead to redness, skin inflammation and multiple other skin problems. Olay ProX facial cleansing brush works best with ProX advanced cleansing system.
This facial exfoliator machine fights off acne, skin blemishes, blackheads and helps to get rid of scars with this gentle yet deep cleansing and it is the skin reviving best facial cleansing brush for acne-prone skin.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 5.6 x 6.6 inches; 7.2 ounces
- Department: Women’s
- Manufacturer: OLAY
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounce
- Comes with a limited warranty from the manufacturer
- It is the best facial cleansing brush for acne-prone skin and dry, sensitive skin
- Removes dead cells and repairs dry, flaky skin for greater moisture absorption and nourishment
- Two-speed settings for daily cleansing and deep exfoliation lead to better overall skincare routine
- May not be the best facial cleansing brush for mature skin as it is too gentle
- May cause skin irritation if sensitive skin is exposed to the sun right after treatment
5- Cleansing by Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush
Clinique sonic system is the best face brush for acne prone skin and mature skin. This is waterproof, lightweight, conveniently portable facial cleansing brush best for oily skin as well as dry and sensitive skin.
This facial brush has two distinctive features which you do not normally find in regular facial cleansing brushes. These two features are:
- Angled brush
- Two distinct types of bristles
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 10 x 15 x 8 cm
- Cleanser: 30 ml
- Department: Women’s
- Manufacturer: Clinique
- Weight: 422 g
- Clinique sonic is the best face brush for acne-prone skin
- Helps to remove acne, blemishes, and blackheads
- The angled tip makes it ideal for hard to reach areas including sides and the bridge of the nose
- The large surface area allows quick cleanse
- Two types of bristles make for more effective cleansing
- Has a great battery time
- Lightweight and portable
- Best facial cleansing brush for oily skin and mature skin
- It might cause redness on overly sensitive skin
- Angled brush with vibrating sonic technology must be used with the right technique for the best results
- May not be easy to use for everyone
Why Should One Use A Best Facial Cleansing Brush for Mature Skin?
On a daily basis, we are unprotected to dust and pollution every day and even washing the face even twice or thrice does not cut it anymore. For this reason, only facial cleansing brushes have become more of an essential than a luxury these days.
You must be wondering are cleansing brushes good for the skin. Some may think that using a facial brush sound quite strenuous, but it’s not since the innovation in and advancement in the cosmetic industry. Also using facial brushes is quite necessary if you take your skin for granted and do not intend to use or try something else to deal with the skin issues.
It does not matter what type of skincare or makeup routine you have since deep facial cleansing is the first step to every skincare routine one must follow.
Remember that whether you walk to work or do cardio outside, lots of microparticles found in the polluted air are small enough to enter the skin, resulting into complexion concerns including but not limited to pigmentation and breakouts. Hence, you need to level up your cleansing game with the best cleansing brush for acne-prone skin.
What Is A Best Facial Cleansing Brush for Acne-Prone Skin?
A facial cleansing brush is a tool that deep cleans your skin. More precisely, it cleans out pores, enhances blood circulation, and prepares your skin for serums or other beauty treatments products.
The History behind the Best Face Brush for Acne-Prone Skin
Earlier, people used to cleanse the face with soap of their choice such as bar, foam, etc. by massaging it onto the face using the finger to get rid of the dirt, oil, and other pollutants or even to remove makeup.
Yes, it used to work well somehow and they used to feel refreshed with this tired and tested method. It used to be in practice for long until Sonicare introduced sonic cleansing technology into the world of skincare.
By 2019, Clarisonic won all kinds of technology advancement awards into skincare from several beauty magazines like Elle and Allure. From then on and till date, so many brands have popped up in competition and gone are the conventional ways of cleansing the face.
The use of the manual or electrical facial cleansing system has become the normal routine for deep cleansing. Now in the market, with the emergence of several facial cleansing brushes, the secret weapon for cleaning out dirt and oils on your face, keeping pores as dust-free as possible, and as well as helping the acne-prone skin is out, i.e., the best cleansing brush for acne-prone skin.
Does Best Cleansing Brush for Acne-Prone Skin Cater to Every Skin Types?
What’s amazing is that these facial cleansers accommodate all kind of skin types, so, one should not worry about having sensitive or dry skin. There is one for everyone and for every single skin type.
Also, we have saved you the trouble by listing down all the best facial cleansing brush for acne, dry skin, oily skin and more. Read on to find the best budget face brush that suits your overall skincare needs. Scroll down and check out!
Types of Best Facial Cleansing Brush for Mature Skin
Before purchasing the best facial cleansing brush for mature skin, know that usually the best face brushes for acne-prone skin are categorized into two divisions; manual and electric brushes.
1. Manual Brushes
Manual brushes come in different types. The bristle kind of manual brush is the most common yet in the most affordable range, while the silicon-based brush, which is best for sensitive skin is the modern variant designed with silicon projections that dig into the pores and cleanse it.
As well as, there are also combination manual brushes that feature both the silicon elements and bristles for double duty deep facial cleansing.
2. Electric Facial Brushes
Other best facial cleansing brush for oily skin are electrical and operate on batteries. You have to charge the batteries in case they get low on charge.
Also, it is sometimes confusing to tell apart the many battery-operated devices in the market today because they are called different names, from “sonic skin cleaner,” to “rotating face brush,” and “electric exfoliating brush” to “face exfoliator machine,” but the core concept of these face cleansing brushes are to serve as an effective face cleansing device.
Benefits of Using Best Facial Cleansing Brush for Mature Skin
Best facial cleansing brush for mature skin, including oily skin and dry skin is made to assist people to make their skin radiant by removing all the impurities and dirt on their faces properly and conveniently.
These cleansing brushes are available in a different price range and skin types too. Always choose the best facial cleansing brush for mature skin, which has soft bristles and can work with just one touch mode.
Nonetheless, below mentioned are the advantages which you one can surely benefit from on using the best face brush for acne-prone at home or wherever you feel like using at ease. Read on;
1. Get the Glowing Skin Straightaway
It is quite easy to get many cleansing creams and lotions at a market, but all these skin products are of no major benefit without the proper application process.
Thus, using the best facial cleansing brush for acne greatly helps in cleansing down the skin deep and closes the open pores altogether. This results in promoting healthy, radiant and glowing skin.
2. Solid in Size and Seamless to Use as a Skin Tighter
These best facial cleansing brush for acne come up with such lightness in weight quality so you can travel to anywhere with them because of their portability. These best facial cleansing brush for mature skin are ideal to polish the skin and tighten up the pores.
Moreover, these facial cleanser brushes are easy to use and can be functioned through AA batteries, or chargeable lead depends upon each manufacturer instructions.
3. Revolving Strength Increases Blood Circulation
When you use the best facial cleansing brush for acne on the skin, it starts moving in a circulating way. And through this circulating power, you get a good enhancement in your blood circulation.
But, when the blood circulates in a good manner, your face naturally starts to glow and looks radiant and fresh all day.
4. Well Absorbing Technique
These best facial cleansing brushes for mature skin have the absorbing power which simply draws out all the excess oil, impurities, dullness, redness, stains, acne scars, and much more easily. Which on the other hand, your hands alone will not do it.
5. Relaxing Facial Massage
The use of the best cleansing brush for oily skin will also allow you to get an instant message right at your home without any trouble.
Just switch on the device and massage your face and as well as body which smoothly removes all the pain and tiredness additionally.
6. Improves Complexion
These facial brushes are also intended to provide a better complexion as well as removes all the filths. It enhances the skin complexion and gives you soft and radiant skin.
Furthermore, one can also use the facial cleanser brush on a daily basis to additionally rinse out all the dirt and other discolorations.
Men Also Need the Best Facial Cleansing Brushes for Dry Skin
It is a common perception that facial cleansing and exfoliation is for women only. However, the trends are changing now. In fact, men have more mature, tough and dry skin, which is more prone to breakouts, acne and other skin problems.
For this very reason, it is important that men cleanse and exfoliate their skin to get rid of the sweat, grime and sebum build-up caused by the day’s routine.
It leads to an attractive complexion, younger look, and better shave too since the shaver doesn’t have to cross the dead skin cell barrier to shave the hair.
How to Use Facial Cleansing Brush for Mature Skin?
If you are a beginner to use the best face brush for acne-prone skin device on your own, then we are here to save you trouble and solve your doubts and make it easy to operate for you.
But before… have you seen the deals of the day? Check out on Amazon.
Read on these simple tips on facial cleansing brush how to use correctly at home.
- First, choose the right brush head which suits your skin type, as it is the most central step to take into consideration.
- Always assure the brush head you are choosing is the one, which doesn’t give any damage to your skin. Look into the bristles properly, because if it does not suit your skin, it will irritate your skin in case bristles feel hard while using onto the facial skin.
- Only use the best facial cleansing brush for oily skin once a day, as using only one time will benefit you and excessive usage may end up in skin irritation as well. Do not outsmart with its performance; just read the instructions right before using the best face brush for acne-prone skin on your face.
- In case you have sensitive skin, at that point, find out and opt for the best facial cleansing brush for dry skin, which feels suitable for such skins to prevent any further damages.
- If you are using the exfoliating head, its usage should limit to once a week; it is not good for the skin to exfoliate it on a day-to-day basis.
- Most importantly, avoid sharing the brush with someone else; it will spread bacteria and other dirt.
- Put the cleanser mixture onto your brush head and start cleansing the skin eventually. But remember, do not use more than 20 seconds per side.
- After scrubbing the skin, now wash off the face with plain water and apply your favorite moisturizer with the help of the brush.
- After the use of a moisturizer, the cleanser brush will lessen your pores and protect the skin from catching dirt and other pollutants for a while longer.
- After that, when you are done with the cleansing time, remove the head of the brush with the device and wash it with plain water in order to clean it.
- Relish the glowing and radiant look skin, which attracts many eyes for sure and make you feel more confident in yourself.
After researching all of these facial brushes we came to the conclusion that the following 5 are the best ones you can choose from, “1-” being our top pick.
Those old days are gone when a good soap and your hands were enough to wash your face. When the facial cleansing brushes hot the scene, life changed the very moment.
Since the day of its invention, the technology has undergone many advancements. Whether you are looking for the affordable facial cleansing brush or cutting-edge sonic waves, you can easily get at the market.
They provide a clear, smooth and exfoliated skin just by applying on the wet skin and massaging along the face in a circular motion.